11 Of The Best Airbnb Homestays To Stay At Around India!
Ditch the same old, boring hotels for unique Airbnb homestays that not only save your money, but will also offer you an authentic travel experience. Check out the best ones to stay at around the country.
1. AC Log Cabin, Goa
Tourists are psyched when they see these little wooden cabins,
which are different from regular hotel rooms. The cabin can fit two people and has all the amenities that a four-star hotel has.
The cabin comes with a great view and nature's sounds to wake you up amidst all that green.
2. Firefly, Alibaug
Price: Rs.32,000 per night
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, then you will instantly fall in love with this beautiful farmhouse set on a massive space of 4 acres in Alibaug. The villa can host up to 10 people and provides facilities from barbecue to a swimming pool, making it the best place for a group night-out.
3. Jim's Jungle Retreat, Uttarakhand
Price: 10,036 per night
Closer to Corbett Tiger Reserve, Jim's Jungle Retreat is like a little jungle minus the ferocious animals, of course. The host assures you of a sumptuous breakfast, organic lunch and dinner.
4. Bilberry Cottage, Ooty
Price: Rs. 2,275 per night
People who have stayed here have only nice things to say about Bilberry Cottage and its host Maya. The little cottage can host a family of four and therefore is the perfect weekend getaway. The host, Maya, makes sure you have a great time at her serene and well-equipped place.
5. Le Linda's Homestay, Fort Kochi
Price: Rs.1472 per night
Imagine staying inside a fort! Yes, that's possible. Linda Nicko, the host, opens up her home for tourists who are keen to be mesmerised by Fort Kochi's beauty. Linda knows the place so well that she will manage a taxi tour for you! And that's not all - she'll also host a private Kathakali show on your request.
6. Pandya Niwas, Jaipur
Price: 1004, per night
If you're in the Pink City, the best way to save your money is by opting for a homestay at Pandya Niwas. The Pandya family goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The windows offer you a picturesque view of Nahargarh fort and all the bazaars that are in its vicinity.
7. Singtom Tea Resort, Darjeeling
Price: Rs.8029 per night
This quaint resort is located in one of the oldest tea estates in Darjeeling. A perfect place for a romantic getaway, Singtom offers breathtaking views of lengthy tea estates and fragrances of the best tea in the world.
8. Eden of Zen, Auroville
Price: Rs. 1004 per night
Laced with candles and aroma, Eden of Zen is inspired by Buddha and his teachings of zen, peace, and tranquility. The place also has an open air restaurant under a 100-year-old mango tree. It also stores a great collection of world movies and has a library for people who love to read.
9. Shivalaya Penthouse, Manali
Price: Rs. 3,278 per night
You will wake up to the mellifluous sound of the river Beas flowing by the Shivalaya Penthouse in Manali. The hosts Chetan and Kuldeep are the perfect hosts who provide you with everything you could need to make your stay comfortable. If you pick this place, the aloo parantha and the morning chai is the best breakfast to look forward to.
10. Luna Eco Camp, Leh
For bikers this place is a haven. Luna Eco Camp is surrounded by the panoramic view of the Himalayan range Stok Kongri. You can go for rafting, hiking and biking or you can just relax and chill near the pond.
11. The Jackfruit Tree, Wayanad
Price: Rs. 2894
Situated near the valley of Chembra peak, the Jackfruit Tree is a quaint homestay surrounded by lush green trees and bamboo patches. A small stream running by makes The Jackfruit Tree a place straight out of a painting.
Friday, May 5, 2017
Holidays in India
- ANIMATION IMAGES (GIF) - Graphics Interchange Form...
- 9 Beaches In India You Need To Visit On Your Next ...
- Lava Lake At The Nyiragongo Volcano
- Its Oh Shit Moments Time
- Foxes Of Netherlands
- Jokes of Nature
- The Sahara Desert, Africa!
- Book Illusions
- 16 of the Most Stunning International Borders
- Best Pictures of May 2017
- Best Of National Geographic Photos
- Funny Squirrels
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) - ANIMATION IMAG...
- Kute Babies Photography
- Summer Chamomile Mood
- Sculpture From Driftwood
- Pictures Taken Half In Water
- 10+ Animal Brothers From Other Mothers
- Priyanka Chopra-Parineeti Chopra-Kriti Sanon-Alia ...
- Beautiful Forest Of Our Planet
- 10 Island Cities That Float Like Boats
- Beautiful Forest Of Our Planet
- NAGALAND - INDIA
- ANDHRA PRADESH - INDIA
- Fun With Clouds
- YEREVAN - ARMENIA
- BRIDGES TO CROSS
- Most Amazing Artworks Made With Spoons!
- JURONG BIRD PARK SINGAPORE
- This is in Sri Lanka..........Near Waters Edge jog...
- SMILING STRANGERS
- Love In Nature Superb Photos
- Santos Express Train Lodge In Mossel Bay, South Af...
- Squirrel Photo Session
- Kitchens & Faucets
- Misty Morning Photography
- 19 Awesome Photographs You Won't Believe Are Genui...
- Underwater Restaurant
- Elspeth McLean mandalas
- Paper Art
- New Zealand Night Sky
- NGC Photos
- Delicious Photography
- TAMILNADU STATE - INDIA
- Nature Creative Art
- Holidays in India
- Incredible images from India!
- Amazing Royal Flycatcher Bird
- Ooty - Beautiful Hill Station In South India
- 25 Cute and Curious Animals Just Discovering the S...
- Monsters From The Depth Of Ocean
- Crazy Hybrid Animals
- GIF (ANIMATION) IMAGES
- ▼ May 2017 (56)
- ► 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (38)