Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Extraordinary Natural Wonders in Turkey
Pamukkale is one of the most extraordinary natural wonders in Turkey.. The big attraction is a vast white cliff side with scallop-shaped basins of water and frozen waterfalls. It looks as if it's made out of snow or cloud or balls of cotton. The Turks have dubbed this geological fairyland Pamukkale (cottoncastle) , from pamuk for cotton and kale for castle. GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOADABLE ARTICLES ImagesEver.blogspot.com GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOADABLE IMAGES FROM http://picasaweb.google.com/BALAatCount
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (38)
- Beautiful Tea Set
- Planning for a romantic dinner?
- Yoga for Your Pregnancy
- Cybersex: Oldies beat youngsters hands down
- The Ayurvedic diet
- Sexiest body parts out there
- The Incredible Well of Chand Baori, India
- Ten tips on how to get rid of the gossip bug at of...
- "Sexercise" can help you lose weight
- Forget troubles, be healthy
- A Woman without Ribs (Amazing Pictures)
- Tips to avoid weight gain this festival season
- Black is the latest wedding white Down Under
- Grooming tips for men
- How to make her fall in love with you ?
- 'Made in India' hit in Paris
- Why men find women in uniforms irresistible
- Wash hands to fight cold
- INDIAN NAYAGARA
- Tropical Storm Nana Is Looking Old Over Atlantic
- Snake Eating Snake
- Soothing music may be the best pregnancy stress bu...
- Secrets of the perfect female body
- Lip-to-lip kissing fast replacing air kiss
- Walk in style
- Extraordinary Natural Wonders in Turkey
- The 'Photo of the Year'
- Funny Babies Pictures
- New 7 Wonders
- NASA MESSENGER Spacecraft Flies Past Mercury Again...
- ‘Tear’ eye Jewellery!
- Couples in Aquarium
- Simple rules to be happy
- Yoga for Dark Circles
- The “SURYA NAMASKAR” Yoga
- Victoria wears socks and gloves to bed
- Kanyakumari District Picnic Spots
- New Ladies, photos and videos in our gallery
- ▼ October 2008 (38)