Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Ladies, photos and videos in our gallery


New photos: 4

Jaroslava #9850
Poltava
See full info

I like to dance and to play a big tennis.
The type of man that I desire is strong, clever, with the sence of humor. The main that he has the goals in his life and love me.


New photos: 4

Natalia #9848
Poltava
See full info

I like animals, nature, arts, music. I can listen to it for hours...I love dance and go to the discos. I spend a lot of time with my friedns.
I would like to meet here a decent man for long lasting relations and possible marriage. I won`t tell about the qualities he must possess because there are no ideal people in the world. Let he have the sense of humor, be kind, honest and intelligent.


New photos: 6

Natalia #9844
Zaporozhye
See full info

Leisure time is always a great treasure and I love sports like swimming in summer, body-building and dancing (oriental and ball:), I like to go out and enjoy a cup of good coffee while breathing fresh air.
I want to meet a man who is well-bred, kind and confident, reliable in all he does and says, the one who is worth respect and love, the one who respects people around and is interested in different things in life


New photos: 4

Galina #9843
Poltava
See full info

The best time for me is the time with my family.Also I like to walk in the nature. I adore to read books and to go to to the cinema.
I want to find good and kind hearted man. I want him to knw what he wants and to go to his aim. I want him to love children and animals.


New photos: 6

Natalia #9842
Poltava
See full info

I like to meet my friends and chat with them in a cosy cafe drinking green tea and having a fun. And if you are with me, you won`t have time to be bored! I like nature very much and every time I try to go cottage house in the countryside.
I imagine him as a kind and confident man with certain ambitions but tender and sensitive heart. I value the sense of humor too and want my beloved to respect and appreciate me.


New photos: 1

Olga #9841
Sumy
See full info

I like going fo sport, like meeting my friends, like to travel, like to read books, to listen to music.
I don't pay attention to appearence, I think the condition of man's soul is the most important.


New photos: 5

Marina #9840
Poltava
See full info

I am nice and kind girl. I like life and I like different activities! In my leisure time I adore to spend my time with my family and friends. I like play active games
I want to meet kind and loving person. I just want to be happy and I am looking for a man who will make me happy. I want him to trust me and to repsect me and my family.


New photos: 5

Inna #6196
Lutsk
See full info

I like going in for sports and reading.But most of all I enjoy spending time with my boys.
I'd like to meet a man with strong family values.I hope he'll not be afraid of the fact that I have two children:-)My boys are so lovely and I'm sure he'll be able to make friends with them!


New photos: 4

Julia #9839
Nikolaev
See full info

I like to swim and to read cognitive and interesting books
optimistic , with good sense of humor. kind and full of life.


New photos: 6

Marina #9838
Nikolaev
See full info

like to read and to communicate. go to fitness club.
kind, strong, brave and optimistic.


New photos: 5

Natali #9837
Nikolaev
See full info

I can`t say that I have a lot of free time because I try to use every moment. I like to read and hera music, I also like to spend time with my friends. I like to study!
the most important characteristics are: care, kindness and love.


New photos: 6

Olga #9836
Nikolaev
See full info

as for my leisure time-I like to read and to swim. enjoy spending time with my friends and relatives.
I am looking for kind, brave, with strong will man! and believe that there are a lot of such men from abroad!


New photos: 6

Antonina #9835
Nikolaev
See full info

I like to go to the fitness club and to attend solarium.I like to go shopping and to spend time with my friends!
I wish to see next to me beloved, brave and handsome man who will love me and protect!

Go to gallery of our ladies and see more then 800+ ladies!

New ladies photos in our gallery

We are also offering you to take a look on the newly shot photos and videos of the ladies that have been already for awhile on our site! One of them can be your future soul mate as well!


Lyudmila M. #3879


Veronika G. #3992


Irina L. #5794


Lyudmila R. #6001


Inna H. #6196


Irina L. #9007


Natasha S. #9208


Julia M. #9798


Irina K. #9829


Antonina T. #9835


Olga P. #9836


Natali G. #9837


Marina L. #9838


Julia T. #9839


Marina N. #9840


Olga S. #9841


Natalia D. #9842


Galina D. #9843


Natalia K. #9844


Natalia M. #9848


Jaroslava B. #9850


Oksana M. #9851


Irina V. #9853


Anna L. #9854

Go to photo gallery

New ladies videos in our gallery

As you may already know, we insists on keeping our members up to date, with the ladies in our gallery. Therefore we've added video biographies to our website. With this new option, our member's have access to our "video library". This is where, you will be able to see and hear the lady of your choice, as if she were in the same room with you.

During this streaming video, she will tell you a little about herself, so that you may experience a preview of a one on one meeting with her. Other sites will charge $15.95 (plus shipping) to send you a 15-30 minute VCR-tape, why waste the time and money, when you can download a streaming video, ranging approx. 4-5 minutes (of each lady) to your computer.


Anna K. #4830


Elvira I. #5540


Maria S. #5730

Anastasia B. #5738


Natasha B. #5757


Elena M. #7006


Ekaterina
S. #7521

Ekaterina N. #7549


Marina S. #7552


Zhanna V. #7590


Olga A. #7595


Margarita M. #7619


Ganna A. #7630


Nadegda S. #7684


Svetlana G. #7966


Tatyana M. #7969


Julia C. #8013

Go to FULL video gallery (more then 300+ ladies with videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT act,2000 section-67 punishes the publishing and transmission of obscene material in electronic form with imprisonment of upto 5 years along with a fine of up to 1 lakh on first conviction and with imprisonment up to 10 years with a fine of upto Rs 2 lakh on second or subsequent conviction.

Blog Archive